To compete in the world stage, you need a World...
Promoting science, technology and engineering across the nation.
Supporting agricultural initiatives across the nation.
Investing and promoting health projects in various parts of the nation.
Being at the forefront of quality education across the nation.
- Study at CERHI and Gain Internationally Recognized Degree
- Advertisement for Admission Into Specialised Postgraduate Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Environmental and Social Management Framework
- Revised Information On The Call For Proposals For The ACE Impact Project
- West and Central Africa Post-Harvest Congress And Exhibition (WCAPHCE) 2018
- Updated Information On The Call For Proposals For The ACE Impact Project
- Maiden ACE Higher Education Fair Video
- CEADESE International Workshop
- Pre-Announcement of the Call for Proposals for the Africa Centres Of Excellence for Development Impact (ACE Impact) Project
The ACE Impact Project
- The ACE Impact Project Development Objective is to improve the quality, quantity and development impact of postgraduate education in selected universities through regional specialization and collaboration.
- In this respect, the Project will support the 11 Recipient Countries to promote regional specialization among participating universities in thematic areas that address regional challenges and strengthen the capacities of these universities to deliver quality training and applied research.
ACE Project Centres
The success of ACE I launched the ACE Impact Project in 2018 to strengthen post-graduate training and applied research.
African Center of Excellence for Genomics of Infectious Diseases (ACEGID)
Recent advances in genomic technologies for studying humans and microbes have the potential to transform the clinical care, surveillance, and understanding of infectious diseases. In order to truly participate in this genomic revolution, African researchers must be equipped with knowledge of cutting-edge genomics tools, and multidisciplinary approaches to carry out fully independent and high impact research.
Annoucements & Latest Newsletters
Specific Procurement Notice – Request for Bids
The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Sustainable Procurement, Environmental and Social Standards Enhancement (SPESSE)
Study at CERHI and Gain Internationally Recognized Degree
To compete in the world stage, you need a World Standard Education, Study at CERHI and gain an internationally recognized degree that will open doors